Club Week is here! Come by the quad from Tuesday, Jan 21st, to Friday, Jan 24th from 9AM -3PM and sign up to join a club (or ten)!
There will be free food and giveaways. If you wanted to sign up for the Associated Students Mailing List or join an AS committee, you still can!
What to expect when you’re expecting [Club Week]:
- Mailing list! The mailing list is for you to effortlessly stay updated on Associated Student events (SUCH AS: Counselor Day, when counselors are in the quad and when you DON’T have to make an appointment; scholarships, and so much more!). Emails will come once or twice a month, max. We hate spam and we don’t want to spam you!
- Associated Student Committee Applications! Want to be more involved? Want to gain valuable experience and spice up your resume? We have many different committees and depending on your major and or interests, you can apply to be part of your college experience. Come by for more info, or email the Vice President for Public Relations, Irene Lee, for more information on how to get involved today.
- FREE FOOD. Who doesn’t love free food?At 12PM, lunch will be served, courtesy of the Associated Students.
- Giveaways! Come stock up on some school supplies. We have pens, book flags, planners, and more.
- Clubs! Last but certainly not least, come by and check out the plethora of clubs…. and join them! This is a great way to get more involved and make some new friends.
For more information or if you’d like to help out, please email the Vice President for Internal Affairs, Valerie Roque.