The ICC Funding Committee is charged by the Inter-Club Council with reviewing and deciding upon funding requests from chartered organizations, and apportioning the ICC’s budget appropriately. Committee members are appointed to a term of one academic year at the start of the fall semester from amongst the ICC representatives. The funding deadline for the initial round of Fall 2012 funding has now passed.
Committee Members (2011-2012)
- Andrew Bott – ASPCC VP for Business Affairs (Chair)
- Daniel Perea – ICC representative for Astronomy Club (Vice Chair)
- Joscelind Kristella – ICC representative for Economics Club (Co-Secretary)
- Patty Nuño – ICC representative for Model United Nations (Co-Secretary)
- Jason Carman – ICC representative for PCC Dana Club
- Renee Haserjian – ICC representative for Queer Alliance (QA)