The ICC Funding Committee is charged by the Inter-Club Council with reviewing and deciding upon funding requests from chartered organizations, and apportioning the ICC’s budget appropriately. Committee members are appointed to a term of one academic year at the start of the fall semester from amongst the ICC representatives. The funding deadline for the initial round of Fall 2015 funding has now passed.
Committee Members (Fall 2015)
- Emilie J. Melder – ASPCC VP for Internal Affairs (Chair)
- Christopher Langstaff - ASPCC VP for Business Affairs (Vice Chair)
- Jenny Chuang – ICC representative for Alpha Gamma Sigma (AGS)
- Nick Tobin - ICC representative for Germania Culture Club
- Stephanie Martin – ICC representative for Critical Theory
- Lusine Urfalyan - ICC representative for Armenian Student Association