The ICC Service Projects Committee is charged by the Inter-Club Council with reviewing requests from clubs to be given service hours for club member volunteering, service hours given for attendance and participation at AS activities, and for compiling a list of valid opportunities for PCC clubs to obtain service hours. The Service Projects committee is then required to review each club’s service hour completion, and determine the funding level that the club will be eligible for in the next semester. Appropriate deadlines will be posted here by the Service Projects committee when they become available.
Why do clubs need service hours?
Clubs are required to complete a set number of service hours based on how much funding they request from the ICC. Without completing these service hours, clubs lose their eligibility for funding in the next semester until outstanding service hours are completed.
Committee Members (2012-2013)
- Paul Tran – ICC Rep. for Circle K International (Chair)
- Austin Kang – ICC Rep. for Alpha Gamma Sigma (Vice Chair)
- Christian Ticas – ICC Rep. for Engineering Club (Secretary)
- Allen Reyes – ICC Rep, for Physics Club
- Danielle Rico – ICC Rep. for Salle Lancier Fencing Club
- Suzanne Matevosian – ICC Rep. for PCC Feminist club
Service Project Lists and Records
Nb: Service Hour requirements for funding apportionment is contained in Article VIII of the ICC Bylaws.